jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Pls help me..

1. toprated profile image60
    topratedposted 6 years ago

What happened? As I tried to publish a hub, the message below appeared..

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked.

I want to know why. Help me

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Very often, this happens because the account has been associated with an IP address that HubPages finds suspect. So if you are using a public library, a shared computer, or a dynamic IP address, this could have triggered the message.

If you have done nothing wrong, your privileges should quickly be reinstated. The thing to do is to contact HubPages directly.

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

3. toprated profile image60
    topratedposted 6 years ago

Thank you website examiner for paying attention to my query. Actually, my sister is a user of hub too and she has encouraged me to post also. Then I did, and alas! I was not allowed to do..was that the problem?

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That may have been the problem. As WE says above, it's best to contact the team directly.

topratedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Off to contact to team..thanks for dropping by wink

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You are welcome. If you are using the same IP address as your sister and she had problems, this would affect you as well. HP generally does not know who is the individual behind each account: For them to see, several people posting from the same IP address are like the same user.

Again, to sort this out you may need to contact them.

EDIT: Posted the same time as WryLilt.

topratedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nope, she does not have any problem at all. In fact she had around 20 hubs currently since the 2 weeks she has joined the team.

Anyway..thank you. I will contact the team immediately.

working