jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

General discussion about Snipsly

1. mailxpress profile image75
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

Hello Hubbers,

Many of us create backlinks to our Hubs.  The Hubbers who taught me that creating backlinks help increase traffic, thank you.

Anyway, I created an account with Snipsly about eight months ago.  I created a few posts which helped me learn how to use the free Snipsly service.

Two weeks ago I started to visit other websites to start writing backlinks to my Hubs and blogs.  I signed into my Snipsly account and started to write.  I've become comfortable using Snipsly and do enjoy their free service.

I've always found wordpress to be intimidating but I knew eventually I would become comfortable using a wordpress blog.  Snipsly has helped me learn how to use a wordpress blog.

I wanted to share with all of you that in the past two weeks I focused creating backlinks to my Hubs and blogs using Snipsly.  After creating/writing posts at Snipsly, I manually submitted my posts URLs to the search engines and waited.  Within the past week I have earned revenue with Adsense through Snipsly.  I also have noticed an increase to my Hubpages Adsense revenue too.

I thought some of you would appreciate knowing Snipsly works to earn Adsense revenue and to increase traffic to your Hubs.  For example, I just signed into my Adsense account and I earned $0.35 today alone from Snipsly.

Again, thank you Hubbers who have taught me importance of creating backlinks to my Hubs and blogs.

2. nicregi profile image65
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

It is great to hear that. Actually I too using Sniply but dont seem to get anything from the site yet. Looking for more of course smile

1. mailxpress profile image75
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi nicregi,

When I first joined and created an account I didn't use keywords and I didn't categorize my posts.  I didn't know any better.  So two weeks ago when I started to use it again, I fixed many mistakes.  I edited the old posts, used proper keywords and categorized them.  I then submitted the posts URLs to the major search engines and four days in a row earned Adsense revenue.  I'm very happy I'm finally conquering Snipsly.  It's about time.

1. nicregi profile image65
        nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey there~

Man i really wished I am that hardworking like you. I myself spend most of my time hubbing around, updating my personal blog and I found out that Elance is quite fun too. Just joined but at least something different smile

I think it is about time to redo my tags lol! Been sometime since my Triond (and other sites such as Sniplsy) haven give me much $$ yet...

But frankly, I updated my tags 2 days ago here on one of my hubs. To my surprise, traffic increase nearly 60 on a daily basis..it really....really wowed me big time!