jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Did the hubchallange bring you more traffic?

1. featurex profile image60
    featurexposted 6 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'm in the middle of the 30 day hub challenge and was hoping to see some more traffic coming to my hubs. But sadly this isn't the case (yet).

- Am I expecting too much? http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17940
    - Am I writing on the wrong topics?
    - Does it simply take time?

Or am I doing just fine and just need a little bit more patience?
    It would be great to get some feedback.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I would be surprised if you didn't get a little HubPages traffic from it, but organic traffic will almost certainly have to wait a few weeks.

Don't worry too much about.  I you are writing quality hubs and doing your SEO, traffic will happen in a little time.

3. featurex profile image60
    featurexposted 6 years ago

hi wilderness,

thx for your feedback. That give me a little bit of home that traffic will improve oneday smile

So I will keep writing and focus on succeeding in the 30 day hub challenge.

1. kev8 profile image75
      kev8posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am  writing quiet a bit at the moment as well and haven't seen much of an increase in traffic. Its good to know the organic traffic takes a bit of time.

Best of luck with the hub challenge.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

When I participated in my first 30dc, I noticed a huge revenue increase about a month later. I've nearly completed one other challenge (wasn't able to complete it due to life issues).

This month, I completed many sales hubs, and hope to see them increase revenue for ebay.

Sometimes it is a hit and miss, and other times you see immediate increases. Just keep writing and give it sometime. Bookmark and whatnot if you have a chance, or just let the hubs get natural backlinks.

1. featurex profile image60
      featurexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

@ Whitney,

thanks for your feedback. Lets see where I'm at 4 weeks after completion. smile

I will defenetly do some bookmarking.