jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Using hubs as advertising

1. Luckydice767 profile image59
    Luckydice767posted 6 years ago

While I've heard that people are not making as much money as they previously thought, I believe they are looking at these hubs in too narrow of a sense. I have made almost no money from ANY of the groups of which I am a partner (Google, Amazon, etc...) But I DID link my ebay account to my hub and as a result the views of my listed products SOARED! I think that this hub should function as a gateway to make more money, but not the end itself.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So are you talking about another account? Or has this soaring traffic come in the last hour?

1. Luckydice767 profile image59
        Luckydice767posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The account that I am referring to is my eBay account. As a PowerMerchant, I have several different accounts that sell a wide variety of items. I recently set up this account to specifically promote some Apple MacBooks that I have recently acquired. But I SURE wouldn't mind traffic like yours! Any tips?

2. idreesfarooq profile image77
      idreesfarooqposted 6 years ago in reply to this

luckydice767 i am agreed with you. we must not think such programs end rather we should check out other prorgrams too. So what you will suggest others programs to join?

2. nicregi profile image66
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Hi Luckydice767.

Actually, people can make nice money from hubs, ebay, amazon and even kontera.

I myself don't even see any click from the first day I joined until about the 3rd week with at least 15 hubs. Therefore, writing actually need a lot of reading and critical thinking on how to market your hubs.

It is always challenging but I found it very fun. Now, I am glad to say I see at least a few cents dainly on Adsense. Nothing much to say about but hey, something is better than nothing smile