1. Mentalist acer profile image61
    Mentalist acerposted 6 years ago

Is Jesus the only one who died for other's sins?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i dont think so...humans are as old as 0.2 million years old..countless humans have given great sacrifices..many have been killed for others rights..many have dedicated entire life for others..people like mahatma ,martin luther , mother teressa.. if we view logically being jesus was easy..since jesus is known at times as god and at times as son of he had access to power which mortals like gandhi,martin and thousands of others didnt have..still they worked their entire life for benefit of others..if we call they worked because of sins of others and to counter that and make world better place..if god is real..HE would rate this people above all prophets..since prophets had access which these people didnt have...

2. DarkDisOrder profile image60
    DarkDisOrderposted 6 years ago

No Jesus wasn't the only one, for instance take a look at today or back in medievil times when children were used as collateral for their parents debts or faults, being enslaved or executed, an innocent dieing for someone else as it were. In the present, simular deeds still go on like that today, but i say with more deception, the usage of strangers being placed in a trap that's meant for someone else, seems like a common evil in this day and age. Let someone else take the fall for my misdeeds seems to have become an unwritten code to live by for some.