Bookmark Forum Threads

1. Iggy Sarducci profile image78
    Iggy Sarducciposted 6 years ago

It would be great to be able to bookmark forum threads via HP just like we can bookmark Hubs. Some of the most useful info I learn on here comes from the threads and I like to refer back to them (and I'd rather not add more browser bookmarks to my spiderweb of saved pages there).

This topic has been covered before, sort of. But I don't see any resolution. In this thread (, relache refers Rochelle Frank to another post ( which has no reference to bookmarking a thread.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

In a later post in that thread Rochelle Frank said she didn't know how long they are saved or cached. And Relache took that to mean how long the forum threads are kept, her reply showing that peoples posts stay around forever and linked to her very first post at the forum two years prior (which was posted in the very first thread ever posted on the forum).

As for your question, you can bookmark threads in your web browser. Ctrl + D.

1. Iggy Sarducci profile image78
      Iggy Sarducciposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, darkside. I see, yes, the forum threads are saved maybe indefinitely.

Yeah, I know I can bookmark my threads in my browser. What I was trying to say was that I'd rather not do that since I have so many bookmarks already organized in my browser. I just find it very handy to be able to bookmark from WITHIN HubPages like we can for hubs.