jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Affiliate

1. jwsc101 profile image59
    jwsc101posted 6 years ago

I can't help but think that the affiliate scheme has great potential, but I still haven't managed to earn anything from it.

I have put the link on various forums, had lots of clicks and even three sign-ups but not a single hub posted by an affiliate.

Has anyone managed to make any revenue this way and do you have any tips on places to find potential punters?

1. mailxpress profile image75
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too.  I have 7 people join from my affiliate link.  Only two have written a handful but they are writing each week.

I've noticed this too with other revenue sharing websites.  I have a about 7 people join from my referral link with about a dozen revenue sharing websites but only a couple are writing each week.  I feel it's better than nothing.  When I first joined Hubpages I didn't write seriously until about a year later.

I feel ya.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Just putting your referral link out randomly will only get you random results.  Like anything else, it works best when targeted.

In other words, if you don't get referrals who are interested in making quality Hubs, you will find you don't get much in the way of revenue.

I make a little over $100 per month from my referrals.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I'm still working on the whole referal thing so I cant give you the best advice.  I have to admit though it is harder than I thought!

4. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I have about a dozen people signed up under me and of those that write, they have written about 90 hubs.  I make about $3.50 a month from these articles.  It is not much, but it is still something.