jump to last post 1-26 of 26 discussions (34 posts)

Thank you fellow hubbers and HubPages staff!

1. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

I am now a one-year-old Hubber!  Thanks to all of you I have been enjoying hubbing so much and am now up to almost 12,000 views, have 321 followers and 81 hubs.  I am up to chapter 11 on my fiction series that has become a murder mystery with characters I never knew I had in me - they've taken on a life of their own. 

AND I have had so much fun shootin the breeze with fellow hub-nuts here in the forums that it has become an ocd delight for me and I log in every morning just to see what everybody's talking about. 

In just one year I've learned so much about writing articles and short stories and making short videos and designing hubs to entice people.  A couple of the subjects I've come up with have really brought some interesting comments - never know what's going to make people want to talk, but I'm learning!

So thank you so much everybody and I hope you're all having as good a time as I am!

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Mega1 !!  Happy HUBday!
      Best wishes to you!

1. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks, sofs, just want to encourage all you new hubbers to stick with it - it pays off in every way.  I'm so glad I'm still here!

2. camlo profile image82
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mega1, I love being here on HubPages, too. It's fellow Hubbers like you that make it so much fun. And you're great company in the Forums - glad you are here!

3. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And we should thank you as well.  I always enjoy resding your hubs and your forum posts.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats my dear on your hub beer-day!, More years and years and years!

2. Aiden Roberts profile image86
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Well done, I am a way behind you yet but completely agree with your sentiments.

Keep Hubbing smile

3. Chaotic Chica profile image85
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

Thank YOU for deciding to join HubPages in the first place! We couldn't enjoy your work if you weren't here! big_smile Congratulations!! big_smile big_smile big_smile

4. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Congratulations mega - ah that cute sparkly kitten always cheers me up (though I swear, I love all your innovative avatars) it's just wonderful having you around... keep up the brilliant work! smile

5. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Congrats, Mega!  Glad you've had a fun and enjoyed your time here as much as I have.  All I ask is you keep up the good work and stay with us.  I enjoy your posts and hubs.

6. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

for the first time in my entire life I have followers!  peeps!  its stupendous!  Thanks everybody - my cup floweth practically over!  smile

7. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Hub-bee Birthday Mega1. I'm glad you are here.

8. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Happy Hubday! I had mine a couple of weeks ago and I'm amazed as you that I've been here that long.

1. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Time sure flies when you're having this much fun!  before we know it it will be 2 years, I suppose!  and by then I will have had a pay out from Adsense, hopefully!  smile

1. timorous profile image90
        timorousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes..you'll soon be walking upright, and getting into all sorts of things you shouldn't be.  We'll have to keep an eye on you. yikes

Nice going mega1. big_smile

9. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

10. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Happy hub birthday.

11. Kyriana profile image78
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

Happy Birthday! Here's to many more.

12. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

It would have been nice if I could have held onto my 100 score for my first hubday!  am I never satisfied?  probably not!

thanks everybody!

1. camlo profile image82
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But you can still admire it here:

Scroll to third post down

13. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Congrats. Keep Hubbing wink

14. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

many congratulations.  I agree hubpages is a great place to learn.

15. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Hello Mega, congratulations!

16. MPG Narratives profile image86
    MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago

Congrats, well done and all that. Happy HP birthday Mega1. smile

17. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

Happy Hubday to you!  Congratulations on your success.  Here's to the many more years to come.

18. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 6 years ago

Congrats Mega. You will be back to 100 soon, I'm sure.

19. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Happy Anniversary.  It's nice of you to think to post a thread a thread like this for the HubPages staff and others are on here.  Hope you enjoy the next year as much, as well.   smile

20. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

Meg that is awesome ... I have enjoyed everything here as well and you have been fun to talk to and get to know. Congratulations here's to the next year of your hublife.

21. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

22. Teresa McGurk profile image83
    Teresa McGurkposted 6 years ago

Happy MegaHubday!

23. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

Thank you too Mega1 for your most sincere post! wow! 1 year!

24. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 6 years ago

"Happy Hubday to you, Happy Hubday to you, Happy Hubday dear Hubberrrrrr.... happy Hubday toooooo youuuuuu..  Ok I PROMISE it sounds better in the written word than coming out of my mouth.  I know this because I had to sing it to type it...  Yeah, my cat is looking at me like I've lost my mind and the dog bit my leg.

Glad you stuck it out!!

25. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Happy 1 year Mega!
    Milestones are important to celebrate!
    BTW, so you've been here a year and you've grown a LOT.
    But your avatar doesn't look any bigger. Tee hee smile.

26. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

A belated happy first hubyear to you!  Just remember to respect your elders!  LOL!