jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

How long do I have to wait for Amazon payment?

1. Terryandco profile image69
    Terryandcoposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I have at long last reached my amazon threshold ($100 because i live in the UK) and my balance currently sits at $156.60 from 02/08/10. Living in the UK means I can only get paid via check, which is fine, but when will the check come? How long do I have to wait before reaching my threshold, till getting paid. I cannot find any info on Amazon asscociates, and when I check my payment history it just says Unpaid balance £156.50....Help! Thanks Terry

1. rebekahELLE profile image89
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

hey, good for you! if you go to your amazon account, click on Help [Customer Support], and then click on Payments. It answers when and numerous other questions.

1. Terryandco profile image69
        Terryandcoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your replies :0)

2. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Amazon (at least here in the US) pays two months later. So the money you make in August should be paid out towards the end of October.

3. Flightkeeper profile image73
      Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Just in time for Christmas, Yay!

4. bojanglesk8 profile image59
      bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

I don't know, I don't use Amazon even though I'm signed up with them. Too much of a hassle...

Adsense all the way baby!

1. Flightkeeper profile image73
        Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Bojangles8, when you're ready, take advantage of Amazon.  I earned more from Amazon in the first 4 months than I did with Adsense and that was because of the Christmas season. It was unbelievable and I was hooked.  Don't get me wrong, I like Adsense too but I don't think you should turn down opportunities when it presents itself.

5. starx profile image51
      starxposted 6 years ago

2 months after threshold.

6. Terryandco profile image69
      Terryandcoposted 6 years ago

I agree flightkeeper. I started trying out amazon links in decemember and i was so impressed! shame it slowed down after christmas though!... I find adsense works best for me by a mile at the moment, but i must admitt looking forward to christmas this year more than usual!

working