A Solid Review of Cashcrate?

1. romper20 profile image85
    romper20posted 6 years ago

I need help fellow hubbers.

Let me know what you guys think about my cashcrate hub. I'm looking for constructive critism / tips to fix?

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Well, it's interesting.  It feels a little spammy, but not so bad that I would flag it.  The links in it make it pretty obvious you just want me to go "find out how" by going somewhere else.  That's the spammy thing.  Since it IS pretty short, you could consider actually including the information that right now I'd have to click to go see.

I don't want to click and go see it.  I'm not convinced I want to try that thing yet.  So it's sort of like you're saying:
    "Hey, this is totally easy, all you have to do is CLICK HERE to find out how easy it is.  Now, I'm not going to tell you what makes it easy, I'm just going to keep talking about how great it is and hope that you will be persuaded by my happy review, even though I'm keeping secrets from you."

I think your enthusiam is high on it, and the writing is fine.  I just feel like you are selling me something not telling me something.  Saying that something is easy is not the same as explaining in detail how something works and letting the reader determine if it is easy or not, or good or not, or honest or not, etc.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You have far too many external (affiliate) links, so currently the hub is overly promotional. Maximum 2 links to any single domain is allowed.

It is well-written.