jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

How to get amazon adds on my hub?

1. Petroley profile image61
    Petroleyposted 6 years ago

Please tell me how amazon Affiliate program works on hubpages, and please tell me how to use it, and can I get amazon widgets, banners or links on my hubs? Thanks a lot

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

simply add amazon capsule in your hub.In Capsule Subtitle fill the product category name or category keyword.Then click on choose specified products then a list of products displayed and then save.Amazon banners will be displayed on your hub

1. Petroley profile image61
        Petroleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you a lot for taking your time answering to my question, you helped me a lot!

1. 0
          ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

no need of thank  my friend

2. thisisoli profile image62
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

you need to link your amazon associates account to Hubpages, read the FAQ for a walkthrough!

3. m920621m profile image74
    m920621mposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to edit the design of those ads? For example, hide prices.

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No... the link comes from Amazon and that can not be adjusted.  Why would you want to change the design... just intrigued?

1. m920621m profile image74
        m920621mposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I just thought maybe that would increase my sales smile

4. burningdesire profile image61
    burningdesireposted 6 years ago

Hi I also ask the same question last week and till now I only know that by ordering the amazon capsule I can choose the tag word to order from the list the things you want but still dont know how to use the banners, widgets and stuff.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HubPages does not support HTML for banners and widgets, therefore you cannot use those here.

5. Missing Link profile image80
    Missing Linkposted 6 years ago

well by now you probably have it all sorted out.  apply and get accepted per amazon.  link your amazon account to hubpages.  then just add the capsule to your hub click on keywords for example (like German Shepherd Dogs) and amazon material will come up.  once you do this once or twice you will see how easy it is.

working