jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

My hub page

1. 61
    1AffiliateNetworkposted 6 years ago

Hey guys! I'm new to hubpages and wanted some feedback..Is my hub page any good? What can I do to make it better..Should I add more content? Is the length ok?
    Thanks guys!

1. Aiden Roberts profile image86
      Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi there, the information is great but you need to watch you do not fall foul of Hubpages terms of service, I believe you are allowed 2 external links in a hub. Your hub could be seen as simply promoting affiliate network.

If you intend to write more hubs with useful information for internet marketers it might be an idea to add more detail that people can use on Hubpages, add some ads from Amazon.

You clearly know your subject and could offer lot's of useful information but if your hub is for promotion purposes only it will no doubt get flagged as spam, Hubpages protects this rule vigorously.

2. Kyriana profile image78
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

I agree with Aiden. The hub gives useful information and I qualify as a newbie but it will probably get flagged as too promotional for your website.

You might check the Terms of Service as to what is allowed in the biography area of your profile and if it's allowed to put something there and leave your hubs as informational.

Hope that helps.

3. 61
    1AffiliateNetworkposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys! I will fix it