jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

sales Hub

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

I am trying to make sales hubs....Can you take a look and tell me if this is the best way to sale or am I missing the mark? Thanks!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Buy-Toddler-Winter-Coat

2. Cleanclover profile image56
    Cleancloverposted 6 years ago

Can i sell my hub?

3. Kidgas profile image78
    Kidgasposted 6 years ago

It looks good to me.  I am no expert and not in the market for a Toddler coat, but I still think the Hub looks good.

4. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

Personally, I would put many many more products on the hub.  The Amazon module lets you place up to 10 items at a time the more the better. When you write sales hubs, think like the consumer you are.  What are you looking for in a product, what are my options?

Also, when creating the url and title use the less competitive terms first... Toddler-Winter-Coat-buy-online would be less competitive than Buy-Toddler-Winter-Coat  The term "buy" has over 2 billion competing pages where "toddler winter coat" only has 142,000 competing pages so you can see how much easier it would be to compete using those terms first.

PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you think I should delete and make a new w/ that url?

1. englightenedsoul profile image61
        englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Changing the title would do as well.  Url is not as important as the title.

2. livewithrichard profile image84
        livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, don't delete it, just make another one similar to it and then you can measure the results.

PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the advice...

5. Cleanclover profile image56
    Cleancloverposted 6 years ago

Creating and selling a website would create more cashflow, i want to start the system put it in place and move on to other systems i can create.

working