jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

delete and resubmit?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image67
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

I recently submitted a sales hub for review and it was mentioned that my url would benefit more if it was something else. Wondering- should I delete this Hub and make a new with a different url or will that hurt me somehow...?

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Alas, you can not modify the url. You will have to delete and resubmit.

edit: In this case, I do not think a delete/redo will hurt you in any way.

PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I'm on it.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Paula,

If HubPages told you that it would be more beneficial to create a better URL for the hub. Then I would suggest you do so.

The URL is taken into consideration with regards to ranking in search engines, kinda like the "Title" should be keyword rich.

Don't delete the hub, since it is already written. Just make a new Hub, which will automatically create a new URL. Try to focus your URL to be keyword rich as well, with regards to what you're selling.

Since I do not know what you are selling, I cannot be more help.

Edit: Take what is written in from your other hub and insert it into the new hub. Then delete the old hub, because you do not want duplicate hubs. smile

PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did that, thank you as always for your help.

2. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil,  does this also result in having your scores cut down by a few points,
      I just had something like that happen to me.. looking for clarification here..

working