jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Tracking adsense?

1. CkhoffmanK profile image62
    CkhoffmanKposted 6 years ago

Ok. So I have several other revenue sharing sites that I am a part of, so I am constantly getting $ in daily, but, suddenly I am getting a mysterious couple of bucks a day that I am unable to trace.

Does anyone know how to track adsense earnings that come from here? Because I suspect that's where this mystery money is coming from, but this site doesn't give you any earnings tracking information. Just page hit info.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am unfamiliar with multiple sites in connection with adsense, but you might consider signing up for google analytics.  It shows me which page every penny comes from - I would think it would do the same with multiple sites.

CkhoffmanKposted 6 years ago in reply to this

k thanks

2. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

you can take help of Google analytics. This shows you the from which traffic comes and how much earning is  there or you can also create channels in the Google ad sense which tells you the earning from the channels

3. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

The easiest way to track whether or not the earnings are coming from Hubpages is to create a channel on Adsense named "Hubpages". Take the publisher ID code from that channel and enter that for your Adsense ID here on Hubpages. That's what I did, so now I know exactly how much I'm earning each day from just Hubpages.

CkhoffmanKposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very helpful.  Thanks!

love the name btw smile

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Ditto what DB said. You can also track individual hubs by creating a URL channel for each one in AdSense.

I do track all of AdSense earnings from all of my sites in Analytics, but what I cannot do there is easily compare my top pages across sites. You can do that through URL channels in AdSense. Just note that there's a limit (I think 200) of URL channels that you can create.