jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Kontera

1. Ipeoney profile image84
    Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago

Hi I would like to ask why I wasn't able to join Kontera, I filled up the form but there is nothing to click to continue or finish the application.

1. cohenj88 profile image61
      cohenj88posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi lpeoney,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. If you contact us at support@kontera.com - preferably with a screen cap of what you're seeing, we'd be happy to help you.

That being said, you might want to hold off for just a bit. Looking at your site, you might be denied as a publisher due to "insufficient text". I think you'd be better off waiting until you have say, 5 Hubs, and then you should be good to go smile

Thanks,

- Jonathan Cohen
      Kontera Community Manager

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

I would love to answer your question, but I do not use it. But, by me posting to the thread, it will boost it back to the top, so some more experienced hub writers who might use it, will help out.

I do hope you enjoy your time here. smile

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to second that welcome and offer my own. Cagsil is a top hubber, you may like to follow him to learn more.
      I would not worry about Kontera until you have a lot of hubs completed, preferably fairly long ones. smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you kindly Earnest. I'm honored that you or anyone would think that. I'm humbled. smile wink

1. earnestshub profile image87
          earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just the truth Cagsil. You are helpful full stop. Not just to new hubbers, but offering help wherever you can, and I am not the only one who has noticed it either! lol lol

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile

Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you guys for replies

2. TerryGl profile image61
            TerryGlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's true, we in Australia watch .. everyone..

1. nicregi profile image64
              nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Haha

Welcome to HP!

3. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

who is Kontera?  I can't find that hubber in the search box?

Is it staff?

It sounds like a new refreshment, must look into that [note to self]

4. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 6 years ago

To be honest, Kontera doesn't really seem to be worth it. I would get a decent amount of Kontera clicks on my hubs, but I really didn't make very much with them. I don't mean to diss Kontera, and I'm sure there are people out there who REALLY do find it to be a beneficial program, but it seemed that when I was using Kontera it really hurt my AdSense earnings.

When I got rid on Kontera ads on my hubs, I found a nice increase in my AdSense earnings. To me, a bad day with AdSense was worth more than a great day with Kontera, but you may experience different results.

Just my two cents,
    Melanie

Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the answer. I observed that when you put the cursor on kontera ads, box appear and some people dislike those kind of ads.

working