jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

how to insert a doc.file

1. burningdesire profile image59
    burningdesireposted 6 years ago

I have prepared a diagram which I wanted to put in my hub. How do I do it? It is a doc. file. Thank you

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Inserting Word documents into HubPages is not supported. You can take a screenshot and insert it as an image into an image capsule.

If you need suggestions for a free image capture utility that will let you zoom in and take a snapshot of part of your screen, just let me know.

burningdesireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, how to do it? Pls teach me. Thanks

3. profile image0

You can download this free portable program, which is secure and easy to use. That it is portable means you do not have to install it on your computer; simply extract the downloaded file to a directory on your computer or a USB stick.

Once the program is ready, you can choose to take a screenshot of the whole screen or a select portion of the screen. Play around with the options a bit, it is pretty simple to configure. Choose to save screenshot as a file, then upload that to a HubPages image capsule.

If you need a more focused image, you can zoom in within Word prior to taking the screenshot.

http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/ … n_portable

Thank you so much! I am trying out now!!

Hi one more question to ask. I load the file into my USB and I try to use it but which file should I open. Sorry I am not good in computer.

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to extract the program or it will not work. Double-click on the file you downloaded, then you will be prompted to extract ("install") the program. Image files you create will also be saved in the same location by default.

If you have extracted the program, you will launch it by clicking on the executable file called Lightscreen Portable, located inside the folder of the same name on your USB drive.

Thank you for your explanation. I have succeeded in using the program. Thanks a lot!!!

4. profile image0

You are welcome, and I am glad to hear that. I will be sure to take a look at your hubs in a couple of days.

1. profile image0
      Uma07posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Amazing Website Examiner! smile

working