jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

hubtivity

1. 0
    Medkh9posted 6 years ago

can anyone tell me please if there is a way we can control the hubtivity page ; can we hide the info shown on it like who we are following , comments we made ect

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you go to "hubpages.com" while logged in, then on the right upper part of your screen you can click "edit preferences," where you can customize what appears in your hubtivity.

1. 0
      Medkh9posted 6 years ago in reply to this

But Web it doesnt seem to work i went to that page and clicked on edit preferences and unticked what i didnt want to appear on my hub activity but still when i followed someone i saw it on my hubtivity profile why the change is not done please

1. myownworld profile image80
        myownworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You mean it was too good to be true? Let me check.... maybe, it takes some time for the changes to go through... will let you know if mine worked in a bit.

Welcome here btw. smile

3. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

WE, I don't know how to thank you for this info! If there is one thing I don't like is how others can see our hubtivity - I mean, at least there should be an option to make it appear only to us and not others. And now I discover that all along there was one!  T H A N K  Y O U! smile

4. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

It takes a bit to be updated

5. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Remember to click "Save changes," then it ought to go into effect.

6. 0
    Medkh9posted 6 years ago

thanks guys for your replies but mine is not yet updated

1. abbiz profile image62
      abbizposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We remind you that hubtivity profile is displayed by Hubpages, and we have no choice to make it show or not on our profile.

working