1. YU_First 1 profile image61
    YU_First 1posted 6 years ago

This is not explained anywhere in the FAQs. I have an ADSENSE account in google. I am sure my last five digits of my phone are correct. My Postal Code is correct. I have cleaned up my cookies on my computer and have unblocked all walls that might hinder mozilla my browser from operating properly but hubpages and adsense are still not linking. What could be stopping them. I am therefore not earning from those ads by google. Any help anyone out there?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Did you put your "publisher ID" in the spot where it belongs in your "affiliate section" on your statistics page.

Click my account. In the black top above your list of hub, there is a spot called "affiliate section", click on that.

Then go to the section where is says to enter/setup/modify the settings for Google Adsense. You must enter your "publisher's ID", in order to get Adsense ads on your page. Otherwise, only HubPages affiliate link will put ads on your page.

If you have already done this and save it, then I would directly email: and see what the problem is.

However, do make sure that each hub also has a setting at the top, in the edit mode, where you are to mark a hub for "adsense ads" and for "commercial" value. So, make sure that is done also, before contacting HubPages' Staff.

I hope that helped. smile