jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)

A 100% Guarenteed Hubpages Traffic Method $$$$$$

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Learn how to pick keywords, learn how to tag, cross your fingers, write lots more hubs, cross more fingers. Repeat hundreds of times, cross your toes.

I normally charge $99.99 for that information, consider yourself lucky. Now there you go, no need to ever read a 'how to get traffic' thread again. The topic is now redundant.... congratulations, you will save at least 2 minutes per week of your life.

1. EatLovePray profile image61
      EatLovePrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow.. thanks Ryan for doing this. When do the lessons begin? Lol.. All jokez.. haha.. big_smile

2. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes....now I have the knowledge to be a Hubpages super star....many thanks for these tips now.....I can take on the whole of the Internet and all will bow down before me!!!!

Cheers! big_smile

3. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

omg... hillarious

4. Arthur Fontes profile image90
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good tips but I am having a hard time typing with my fingers crossed?  lol

5. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

party time, cheers everyone

6. viryabo profile image87
      viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol Crossed mine so much they are sore!

2. Timmy(B) profile image61
    Timmy(B)posted 6 years ago

I think you should do a squeeze page and make more money on this.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol. I love British humour.

3. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Um, hello!!
    You're not finished yet! Outside link to a website so I can sign up and you can phish my credit card number!!

$99.99 my big.............foot. Er something....

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Somebody mentioned money here? How strange...

4. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

You need to take out that "repeat hundreds of times" stuff.  Nobody is going to pay $99.99 if they think they have to work at it.

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Very funny! But very true. I haven't paid for that information yet but I have done lots of reading and really - that's all it comes down to.

People think there's some 'secret' but I don't believe there is - just luck and hard work - like most things in life.

May I add that my first 100 or so hubs were not keyword researched or promoted (except maybe a botched one or two) but just churning them out without worrying about traffic meant I got to turn around one day and go "Oh wow I have quite a bit of regular daily traffic and I'm making some money!"

6. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Hey! you charged me $299! for this method, now you are just giving it away.

I see how it is - doesnt work anyway, my toes dont cross.

moral? never trust a misspelled 'Guarentee" sad

7. What's News profile image56
    What's Newsposted 6 years ago

lol funny stuff.

8. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

So that's how you make money here?   You charge people to find out how to make money.   Fascinating!

If anyone would like to learn how to make money, I can tell you all you need to know in two short paragraphs.   I will do this for $49.99.    AS you can see, this is half the going rate.  A bargain.  This is only good for one week due to very high demand.  YOU can get in on the ground floor of a ground swell of money makers.   All for half the going rate.

1. SteveoMc profile image91
      SteveoMcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And, BTW, you do not have to cross your toes with this plan!

1. ross670daw profile image79
        ross670dawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought $99.99 was a great deal, see what competition does, now a choice, $99.99 with fingers toes etc crossed, or $49.99 without the toe crossing. Decisions, decisions, oh-oh too much choice, info overload.