jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (18 posts)

are you addicted to HP?

1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i am becoming addicted to hubpages especially to the forum. What about you?

2. anonimuzz profile image83
    anonimuzzposted 6 years ago

No. But I do come everyday to find out the latest one-on-one fights.

3. Mama Sez profile image74
    Mama Sezposted 6 years ago

I know I have the tendency but my little ones prevent me from becoming addicted.  They always pull me out big_smile

4. EatLovePray profile image59
    EatLovePrayposted 6 years ago

Well..right now I'm really addicted to HP! Though once I get busy in work.. it'll probably not be as addicting. smile

5. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

No, it's only part of the way I make money online.

6. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

I wouldn't call it 'addictive,' but it is a crucial part of my writing life.

7. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I originally joined back in January. I'm still addicted! I login morning and night to check my earnings and spend half my day either writing or in the forums.

And that's along with working two jobs (or I am at the moment anyway), doing university and looking after my ten month old daughter. big_smile

1. ross670daw profile image68
      ross670dawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WOW WryLilt, that is an amazing feat, how the heck do you do it. I wish I had half of your vigor and enthusiasm. amazing

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Anything you truly love, you'll make time for.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wonderful.

3. lorlie6 profile image84
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are the absolute definition of heroism in my book, WryLilt!  smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LoL well it all just happens accidentally. I didn't mean to be so busy it just keeps happening!

8. ross670daw profile image68
    ross670dawposted 6 years ago

I would say that I am indeed possessed by Hubpages and it's community, I am here everyday either reading writing or in the forums. I love it.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Addicted yes, I just seem to get glued to the computer, i have exercise a lot of self discipline and strike a balance between the kids lessons , home and personal stuff.

9. pisean282311 profile image53
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

i am addicted...want some one to write hub called 'ten ways to give up addiction of hubpages'...

10. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

there was a time when i was absolutely addicted, it was everything to me.  It helped me through a really bad time when my mum died.  I was never earning money, just communicating and writing.... it was really helpful.  I have it in check now, i think.  I love to read the many hubs, there is never enough hours in the day to read enough.  I do like the forums but i never get involved in brawls anymore..... it is just not worth it.

11. Dorothee-Gy profile image71
    Dorothee-Gyposted 6 years ago

I just wrote a hub about it, you might enjoy it, too!

12. Traqqer profile image73
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

Yeah, starting to get addicted. If I don't sign on at least once a day, my hands start shaking.

But that's nothing compared to what the South American coal miners must be going through. Some of them are heavy smokers and alcoholics.

working