jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Technical problems

1. stevemark122000 profile image83
    stevemark122000posted 9 years ago

I am having a problem when I insert a link into a hub. For some reason it is appearing as a light grey color that is very difficult to see, instead of the bright blue that is supposed to appear. Has any one experienced this and if so, do you know how to fix it?

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Links that you visited are shown in gray. I believe you can change the setting somewhere in browser options if you'd like. smile

1. profile image0
      Anja Atkinsonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Misha,  I noticed this post and this is one of the problems I'm trying to solve on my hubs also.
      I've looked to see if I can figure out how to change my links from grey to blue but cannot find how to do this.  Can you explain further.

Thanks very much
      Anja

1. Misha profile image74
        Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It is called Visited Links and Unvisited links, and you can change them under Tools-Internet Options-General-Colors in IE7 and Tools-Options-Content-Colors in Firefox.

3. stevemark122000 profile image83
    stevemark122000posted 9 years ago

Your right. I can change the browser setting to change the link color. I found out I don't need to do it though because the links are the right color on other computers. Thanks

4. protjack profile image60
    protjackposted 8 years ago

All the links on all the computers that have visited a certain page are displayed in gray (well, most anyway). This is to show people that they have visited a certain page and cannot be changed in the way you are considering.

1. profile image0
      Anja Atkinsonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ahhhhhh!!! silly me.  I'm going ofcourse, ofcourse.

Thanks very much

working