jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Comments not posted to articles!

1. Randy Godwin profile image91
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I just noticed there were 3 of my articles with a comment each according to the hubtivity listing, but there are none showing on the particular articles.  I've noticed this before but never 3 consecutive comments which aren't there. Any ideas?  I hate for someone to be commenting and not being responded to!

Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Make that 4 comments not posted!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Most likely, these comments were caught by the spam filter and then automatically deleted. Others have been reporting something similar.

Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, WE!  I suspected as much but wanted more input about this phenomenon!

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I am finding that the statistics page is not updating the comments, being posted to the hubs. At least not immediately. It seems like it's taking hours to find out that I have comments.

Yet, the numbers on the statistics page isn't moving and then when I click on comments, I'll see I have comments.

I attribute that to the settings in my newly create hubs, however, when I post a response, and refresh the statistics page, my comments are not tallied with the rest.

hmm

working