jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

The last change you made...

1. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

After too long with one computer sitting on the floor, my husband has built a longer computer desk, painted it black and just moved it inside. So now I just need to turn both computers off, unplug the 30,000 wires and somehow move the whole menagerie across the room and re-assemble it.

What I guess I'm trying to say is - if you don't see me on hubpages for the next week, you know why!

So what was the last change you made in your house?

I expect lots and lots of answers by the time I come back in a week! big_smiletonguebig_smiletongue

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I rearranged my living room. lol

3. raisingme profile image91
    raisingmeposted 6 years ago

I haven't changed anything in my house lately but I did get a new hairstyle and it is in my house when I am - which is most of the time big_smile

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just finished working on my kitchen, rearranged all the gadgets and made them easily accessible.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

We actually move on average once a year. Makes for enough changes to stay calm in between moves big_smile

1. RFox profile image81
      RFoxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Police keep catching up with you Misha? tongue

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Rather FBI and KGB, in a joint effort big_smile

1. RFox profile image81
          RFoxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What...no I.N.S or C.I.A?

You're slipping!

5. RFox profile image81
    RFoxposted 6 years ago

Last change I made.....moved 5000km's across Canada from Vancouver to Montreal. That's enough....for awhile. smile

6. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I think your changes (all of you) beat mine.

Hey, some days I think I'm making a change by ordering sweet chilli sauce instead of barbecue sauce on my foot long sub!

Oh and I did make it back to hubpages. Somehow. Silly me I plugged the monitor into the wrong socket and was wondering why my computer wouldn't work. big_smile

7. mythbuster profile image85
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

Change still in progress... packing to move - BIG CHANGE

working