jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

i have earned more than 100 euros with my adsense, but...

1. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

i have earned more than 100 euros in my adsense account, but this is my entire earnings since i joined hubpages, over a year now, does it mean one cannot earn $500+ in one month with adsense by using only hubpages? i need clue on how to achieve this, i have not received any payout, i placed it on hold. please help with good ideas on how i can make $500+ in at least 2 months. thanks!

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
      Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is no easy solution.  Write more hubs, build more back-links, target better paying niches, etc. (all the same old same).

You're making money so do what you've been doing, but do it better, harder, and faster.  $500 in two months is not impossible, but you're going to have to work your tail off for it.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

~you must write more hub, no alternative.
      ~Your next payouts will come more frequently.

2. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 6 years ago

Thanks for those wonderful advc. that means i have to work more harder, but do you have any idea of good high paying topics? thanks!

3. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Your back!

1. accofranco profile image78
      accofrancoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah man, i am back for real!! how is life over there, i hope cool? missed a lot of you guys who raised me up on hubpages, i love u all!!

4. Dame Scribe profile image62
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Did you notice the symptoms of Accofranco withdrawal? big_smile lol, welcome back AC, hope you been keepin well.

working