jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Phew! I'm finally back

1. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm back for 10 minutes or so before I have to go to work this morning...

I am FINALLY all moved in and back on-line. This ordeal was supposed be finished a month ago!
    No TV, no internent, no bed to sleep on, and no AC in 90 degree weather - it's been a tough week.

The good news: my housing expenses are now half what they were at my old place.
    The bad news: my desk got broken during the move so I'm sitting on the floor right now. After work tonight I'll improvise myself a new desk from the stacks of un-packed boxes scattered around this place.

What a relief! It's great to see everybody

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's good to see your mug on here again. Welcome home. Now you've got some catching up to do.

2. h.a.borcich profile image60
      h.a.borcichposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Missed you Jen smile Hope to catch up soon!

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Welcome back Jen smile

3. Daniel Carter profile image89
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, my friend!
    I did a gigantic move from 3200 sq ft to 4 rooms in June. Kind of traumatic. But better in the long run.

Settling in will take some time, but I'm glad you'll get to buy a cool new desk. wink

In the meantime, work-arounds will have to do for both of us....

Take care.

4. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, I moved at the weekend also, so know what a total hassle it is. Lots of luck in your new place

5. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 6 years ago

Welcome back and hope you settle in and get to love your new home.

6. raisingme profile image89
    raisingmeposted 6 years ago

Congratulations on surviving the move!  Sounds like craigslist is in your future.  All the best in your new digs and welcome home to Hubpages big_smile

7. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

welcome back!!! Have a good day at work and hopefully see you around.  smile

8. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm stuck on another double shift but I'll get some pics up for you this weekend.

Holly! Glad to see you- you've been on my mind & I hope all is well with you.

9. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome Back Jen! smile tongue

Been a while...missed talking with you. smile big_smile

10. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

Welcome back Jen and thank you for such a fantastic graphic for this month's HubMob, you are amazing giving as a graphic with all you have been through lately.

You rock Jen smile

1. wyanjen profile image86
      wyanjenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

aww thanks
      You got me a little teary (LOL)

Actually yes, it was a struggle... however, with all the other problems that are so far out of my own control, the graphic was something I could get accomplished. So it helped my peace of mind.

Besides if I had missed the start of the MONTH-LONG HubMob, I would be bummed out about it all the way til October. lol

11. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Welcome back!