jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Keyword Tab

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

Report a problem:

I think the tool/tab that tells you what keywords people found your hubs via under stats at the top might have stopped working.

I haven't noticed any new activity within it for at least a week.

2. What's News profile image57
    What's Newsposted 6 years ago

I've noticed the same thing.

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

me too

4. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

hmmmm.lol idk

5. PurpleOne profile image88
    PurpleOneposted 6 years ago

Me too. It hasn't been working for weeks on my side. I used to really like this feature. I know that Google Analytics is much more accurate and gives you all that info plus more, but I used to like taking a quick look in there to get an idea what's going on.

6. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

When it first came out I used it and changed a few titles.  Since then I've only found one hub that had any suggestions.  Was it because I took the suggestions and the keywords being searched for are now in the title?

1. PurpleOne profile image88
      PurpleOneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just checked a few hours later and mine is working again!

7. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Bear in mind that you'll only get new results if your Hub is getting traffic.

That's one of the frustrating things about it - if you've got a really badly performing Hub, the keyword tab can't help you!

1. PurpleOne profile image88
      PurpleOneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Marisa, thanks for your advice! Yes, I have a few hubs that get an average of 0 or 1 hits per day and you`re right that the keyword tab can`t help me on those ones! sad