jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Are Amazon stats for 1st September late?

1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Mine normally appear, well, about 5 hours ago.

I am still seeing my 31st August stats, in other words the ones which updated on 1st September.

Anyone else still waiting?

1. waynet profile image49
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I'm still waiting too....I want to see if I've broke my $765 monthly record (apart from my Christmas one which was $938 ish!)....I was close....just depends on a couple more sales!

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

$765 just for Amazon?

1. waynet profile image49
          waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah....I have other web properties that I earn from too aswell as hubpages....so I wish I could claim hubpages as the sole earner of my Amazon affiliate earnings, but it's not.....I'm trying to write more through a combination of Adsense, Ebay and Adsense here now, especially in the last year or so!

Backlinking is helping a lot though I might add!

Edit: Amazon have updated now and I've missed out by a few dollars on my record....oh well, maybe next month!

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

yes - i checked at 10am est - when they usually update for me.

and 300 times since! I think im at 7% for the month already and its driving me nuts.

coincidentally my ePn hasnt updated either in report view but i can see all my sales if i download a report.

there are gremlins lose, i imagine

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Astonished! That is all I can say. Astonishing.

3. Fiction Teller profile image61
    Fiction Tellerposted 6 years ago

Hi Ryan,

Reports are late today - you can check the discussion boards for updates from Amazon.  Last I checked, they had no estimate for when they'll be ready but said they're working on them.  So of course that means I'll be checking every few minutes...!

1. Mutiny92 profile image86
      Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

it is up now

4. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Looks like they've finally updated!  Things were really screwy (sp?) earlier...definitely a record month for me at Amazon and AdSense!

working