jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I never did post this -- Americans apologize to Poland and Czech etc

1. Hello, hello, profile image62
    Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago

Till such time Habee put my celebration of achieving 300 hubs on the forum, I never was on the Forum because I didn't know how to do it.  Now, I happened to look at the bottom and find a posting of something like American appologized to Poland and Czech Rep.  I never knew anything about it.  The comment that followed must have been a comment from another hub refering to it and that is also why I made the reference because this hub must have brought it up in the first place.

I don't know what happened but this will give people the wrong impression and I am upset.  I don't like that something is said and my name is used.

I hope these people who commented will read this and realize that it wasn't me.

2. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Good grief Hello, hello you have 360 now, boy do I have the reading to do... 

Hello, hello your a wonderful person and we all realize that and for the most part never noticed it.   Besides many Americans would not be surprised if we actually needed to apologize...  cool

I'll spread the word to anyone who ask.  Your a treasure.  Peace smile

Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello, katiem2, and thank you for coming to my rescue hahaha.  I don't understand it altogether because I am not familier with this bit of history.  The little I know America wasn't there, was it?  Wasn't it the Russian who invaded straightaway?

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you could post a link to the thread in question, or even better a permalink to the post in question, that would be very helpful.

1. katiem2 profile image60
      katiem2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

True

2. Hello, hello, profile image62

Thank you, Website Examinter, for reading my comment and replying.  I am sorry but I am not very good in computer technology and I don't know how to do it. 

I would like to know who posted it.  Any chance?

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I ran a quick search the other day, could not find what you were talking about. I assumed you were talking about a specific thread and that you have the information. If you know what thread, all you have to do is to copy the URL from the address bar of your browser and paste it into a post here.

Otherwise, chances are everything will soon be forgotten.

Thank you for offering your help.  I did, eventually, find out that there is a posting on the forum and I contacted the writer directly questioning.  I eceived an email stating that the American went into Poland and Czech Rep. which I didn't know and previously disputed.  However, I couldn't solve the riddle about my posting to his.  Ah well, since it is 11 months ago I led it go.  Thank you again.

working