jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can someone quantify their HUB?

1. 60
    NicholasNikoposted 6 years ago

I am new to HubPages and wanted to know if their is actual raw statistics.

How many views before you make money?

What does my score have to be before earning?

How many quality Hubs should i write to generate money?

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

It can't be quantified. Every writer is different. If you are looking for immediate payout, the odds are stupendously and enormously against your being happy here. 

If you looking for a place to write consistently and with care for quality and keyword research and that sort of thing, then you can over the course of several months begin to see solid results.  Heck, some get paid and skip the quality part. The longer you stay, the more you write, the more you make. 

Do the work, you'll get paid. Anything short of actual, time-consuming effort on your part will yield disappointment. HubPages is not a writers charity.

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

here's the best place to start learning. there's a wealth of info on the site. just take some time to read and look around.  welcome and enjoy.

4. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago

I agree with Shade...You need to put forth a great deal of effort, but in time, the effort will be rewarded.  Again, a lot of people choose to put out a ton of crap, with little effort.  Some of them make money, but overall, they just give the rest of us a bad name.

1. 0
      mtsi1098posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree and I am not even the best writer smile