jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My Adsense seems to be going down not up?

1. Wandah profile image81
    Wandahposted 6 years ago

I have been on Hub Pages for six months and I have written 29 Hubs. I added Google Adsense and Amazon, and I haven't made anything.

I love writing here, but how do you actually make any money? What is the formula, what am I missing?

Thanks for any solid advice........Wandah

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Your just not doing it right, you need to learn about Keyword Selection. I suggest searching for hubpages on the topic.

Your titles are not going to win you big search engine traffic. I would also suggest that you perhaps do not write enough to become a serious earner. I wrote 29 hubs in my very first month and have kept a similar pace ever since.

The result was earnings of $1200 last month. You need to learn how to choose low competition keyword rich titles. If you can do that, then the traffic and earnings will follow.

3. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Take Ryan's Advice, he knows what he's talking about..I just got my first payout with listening to a lot from him.

4. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I need to get my skates on with hub quantity though to catch him tongue!

5. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

Don't be put off by those who search out any and all opportunities to brag about how well they themselves are doing, some hubbers just crave the recognition of others under the pretense of 'inspiring' their fellow writers.

But with that said, searching around for and reading a few hubs on 'keyword research'. 'Search engine optimization', etc. is not an altogether bad idea.  Because if you're in it for the money, you need to learn the difference between writing about topics that interest you, and topics that pay.

e.g. writing a hub on say 'Christmas Gifts for Teenage Girls' is more likely to make money than a personal poem or story.

Best of luck. smile