jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a way to tell what someone buys from Ebay?

1. lakeerieartists profile image80
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

I just had a $1300 purchase on my Ebay affiliate account.  I can see the meta category number but not sure how to tell what they bought or even how to search the meta category.  Anyone know the answer?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image61
      Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I usually go into reports, download report as a text file, and then upload to http://www.myepnreport.com/ and analyze it there.

I have however met serious EPN members who advise against sharing any sales data with a third-party, out of fear that they will try and target your niche.  But personally I'm not overly concerned by this, and the above is a very easy way of analyzing your data.  You can even click on the products you sold and it takes you straight to the eBay listing.

Either that or open the text file in notepad or something, and analyse it there.

The choice is yours.

p.s. congrats on the sale.

2. lakeerieartists profile image80
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

Thanks.  I appreciate the help.  I just noticed the jump in click rate so I wanted to check it out.

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I also will not upload my data to any third party sites.

You simply insert the ebay item # into an ebay search engine ( i find the built in firefox search to be sufficient)

and it will return the product.

easy peasy

PS - enjoy the massive ePc boost !

3. 61
    lucypinderposted 6 years ago

Like many, I am interested in reputation systems, and eBay has built the largest public reputation system. Many have noted how feedback on eBay is overwhelmingly positive — a 97% positive rating would be a reason to be wary of a seller.

ebay tickets selling