jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

GET LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

In honor the independent film, "Get Low", I have devised a game inspired by the film.  For those that aren't familiar with the movie, the plot synopsis is as follows:

A movie spun out of equal parts folk tale, fable and real-life legend about the mysterious, 1930s Tennessee hermit who famously threw his own rollicking funeral party... while he was still alive.

Now, that you know what it's about. here's how the game works. your going to give a eulogy of the hubber that posts above you, even though they're still ALIVE.  you get it?  like the person that posts after me, has to give a eulogy honoring me, then the person after them does the same for them.  then so on and so forth.  anyways, lets have fun with this game shall we. big_smile

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Stevennix2001 probably wants to die in the one place he was happy - a movie theatre.

[Cue music and dark theatre scenes]

But what if he can't have the ending he chooses?

[Lights, monty python actors march into scene]

What if the meaning of life is not about movies?

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Wrylit has left the land of Oz forever.
    She asked that her journalism textbooks be cremated with her, and that her memorial marker be viewed at least 1,000 times per day.
    Now she can rest peacefully without being bombarded by the sound of snoring.

4. Pearldiver profile image84
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Hi Steven
    I don't know this one hmm

Will you be reviewing The Human Centipede
    By John Six?

If so, you will be well voted on FB lol

Very Interesting Movie... Best seen on your hands and knees lol