jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense account URLs

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 6 years ago

Well the good news is I got my Adsense account approved overnight, even though I only have 5 little hubs. But I think I filled something in wrong. Their email to me says:

Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on hubpages.com/profile/SmartAndFun .

That URL is my profile. Do I need to go in and add in the URLs of my 5 little hubs? If so, exactly how would I do that? Or does having my profile URL there somehow magically put ads on all my hubs? I'm thinking it doesn't and I need to fix it. Sorry if this is a dumb question or a repeat. I am at the beginning of a HUGE learning curve. Thanks in advance.

1. BobbiRant profile image60
      BobbiRantposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just used my URL for my home profile page.  Then placed my adsense number in my affiliates space under my account heading for it.  I'm not sure this helps much, but I hope I've been of some help.

SmartAndFunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK thanks, that is what I have done...

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The URL to your profile page is correct. No code to enter into individual hubs. You will just need to enter your Adsense publisher ID into the control panel, listed under Affiliate Settings in My account. Before doing so, you will need to authorize HubPages to collect data for Adsense.

Detailed instructions are available in the FAQs, just search for Adsense by using the search button on the upper right part of your screen.

Thanks for your reply. So far,
      a) I have entered my Adsense ID in the box on the affiliate settings page in my account; that part I believe I did correctly.
      b) I have set up my profile page as my Adsense URl.
      BUT... I am unsure whether or not I have authorized Hubpages to collect data for Adsense; this is the first I have heard about doing that. I have been searching FAQs but so far I've been unsuccessful. I will keep searching. Ads have been on my pages since day 1, even before I had my Adsense account, so maybe that's a sign I have authorized Hubpages to collect data for Adsense? Again, sorry to be a total beginner on this. As you can tell all this computer stuff is not my thing. Thanks for your help.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If Google Adsense shows "active" in your control panel, you should be OK.

The FAQs show, as an extra and final step, the need to enter HubPages as a channel in Adsense.

http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense

OK i have done that, and my control panel says Google is active. I think I am good! Thanks for all the hand-holding, I appreciate it!

3. ani_gore profile image59
    ani_goreposted 6 years ago

You dont need to do anything expect that enable google ads on your hub, they will come automatically.

4. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Link your adsense account in affiliate settings then you will get an email from google for allowing hubpages to access your adsense account, allow it your are done.

working