jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

No hub, but higher hubber score? Why?

1. PierrePierre profile image62
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

I'm confused on the fact that some hubbers do not write any hub, but they have a higher hubber score? Why? sad

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Without writing a hub we can make score by participation in different activities like Questions,Answers,forums,hub hopping, commenting etc

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i think activity on forum, answering Q., hub hopping, commenting etc contributes in it.

3. 0
    sord87posted 6 years ago

I think the computer robot cannot recognized and become confused when encounter a page with no hub and start randomly putting hubscores.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They may have just a few hubs, but their traffic is awesome, I have seen one profile like that. Hubs scores are computed taking into account so many other factors like the reputation of the Hubber, the response of readers to the hubs  and , the uniqueness of content

Numbers of hubs is not the only thing!

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how someone get the reputation, the response of readers to the hubs  and , the uniqueness of content without having a hub?

1. sofs profile image86
          sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

They may have just removed it or unpublished it ... it may show the number of hubs , but the hubs are not open to public view.  I  looked up one person's account now!  I think the individual has  left HP after a year and a half of contributing,  just thinking of the only possible explanation!

4. PierrePierre profile image62
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

Is the hubscore or author score so important?

5. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

I Believe It is The Casting Couch that holds the most power! yikes

working