jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

So Who Else Feels You Should Be doing Something Else on A Friday Night

1. evangi profile image61
    evangiposted 6 years ago

Well, it's not that I am wishing to be doing something else, but I'm kinda stuck at home because of a very sore lower back.  I've thrown it outta wack three days ago emptying a large turtle tank by myself. 

My boyfriend's at a concert with his brother and my girlfriends are hanging out at a club; dancing and drinking!  It would've been nice to be able to do something else on this 4-day Labor Day weekend of mine!

But this is kinda nice.  All by myself at home with just my three dogs, the couch, tv, and my laptop...

So, anybody else wish they're doing something else other than being on on HubPages?

Just wonderin....

1. mailxpress profile image76
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A little solitude is good but not all the time.  Hope your feeling better.

When I'm home with no plans I will always write.  I figure, the more I write the sooner I will reach my goal to earn the big bucks.  If I had the big bucks I would save half and be out so much more than I do now.

I just got home from work.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

As it is now Saturday evening-- I guess everyone was doing something else, and perhaps did not have a turtle tank. Hope you are better.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agreed! It is Saturday evening here.

To be exact- It's 11:27 pm soon to be Sunday. lol

3. bayoulady profile image80
    bayouladyposted 6 years ago

Just ten -thirty here, but actually, I am doing exactly what I like to do. Having some me time after my 43 year old brain injured daughter goes to bed. Not sleepy cause I took anap....Ah retirement! I'm loving it!big_smile