jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Do we submit also each of Hub page URL to the search engine?

1. Ipeoney profile image84
    Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago

Like for example:
    http://blabla....com/blablabla ?

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No need to submit each of Hub page URL to the search engines.As Hubpages is registered to each search engines.Search engines picks the URL of hubpage automatically

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Google will automatically index them usually within 1-24 hours if it likes the content.

Hubs index and de-index at random but don't worry about that - google takes care of it all.

Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh thank you wrylilt. Sometimes when I type my website on google search engine nothing comes up, but in yahoo it's okay. I don't know what's going on.

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you look for it on google and it doesn't come up that means either google hasn't indexed it yet or google doesn't think it's high enough quality to index.

Your sleeping hub is indexed.

Your making money online one is not, probably because there are literally millions of pages on that subject - google only indexes and lists what it considers the best.

Try writing on subjects that you don't have so much competition for.

Ipeoneyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My hubpages pages I think are all indexed, they all come out when you type it in google or earthlink, but my new website that has only 2 blog at the moment is not indexed  by Google, although I did several backlinks to it. I guess I need to write more and see what happens. Thanks for the reply.

1. PegCole17 profile image91
            PegCole17posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This has really been of great help to me. I just tried typing some of my titles into the Google search and was pleased to find they came up on the first page. Makes me feel better anyway. Thanks for the tip!

3. shazwellyn profile image82
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Hubpages has its own spiderbot waiting for you to just publish your hub for them to index it.  You can rush it quicker by pinging them - this sort of gives the spider bots a nudge, but bots will squeeze themselves through all your linking nooks and cranies - so pinging your profile is just a good... it is a nudge to tell the bots 'Look!  There is a change... please update!'

Of course, like everyone, I am always learning, so please someone correct me if I have missed something here smile

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

working