jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Need help with excel article

1. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

Is there anyway that I can add an excel article.

I have made a descriptive article of places, kms, and facilities in excel

I want to be able to put it onto hub pages.

I have tried and it wont work.  I copied it to word -no good  I copied it and saved it as a picture article.  Increased the font size but still not clear enough to enter.

Any Ideas.  I am stumped....well and truly.  Brains trust  where are you??

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

You can set the picture to pop out when clicked, in the capsule box. It will give you a better quality(original quality, I guess).

Best Regards smile

3. Eileen Hughes profile image83

ThanksSun seven,  not sure what you meant by pop out.  But I got it up anyway at last.  Frustrating to start with it just all jumbled together.
    Not as clear as would have liked but its there.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Travel--Free-pa … o-Victoria
    I will have another go at it later.  And try to improve it althoug I cannot make it any wider which is what is really needed.

4. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Eileen, I think it's fine.  You can read all the pertinent info, I gave it a thumbs up.

Seemed so funny to read a serious caution about Kangeroos!  They're those cute marsupials that box with their feet in cartoons.  smile  I really must see your part of the world one day.

5. Eileen Hughes profile image83

Shirley,  yes make the effort it is a really friendly place.  The only thing is from the east to the west it is a very long trip.  A  lot lot of kilometres.  The same as when going up north  It is a long way and a lot of mile of probably nothing like crossing the nullabor.(havent been there yet) we are planning to go right around this time taking about a year.  We are leaving approx 1st week in august.
    The trouble is I will really mis my hub pages.  As cannot afford to pay $80 a month to use Telstra to go on the net.
    But thats life.  We cannot have everything.

6. Eileen Hughes profile image83

Oh by the way thanks for the thumbs up shirley...tar

1. Shirley Anderson profile image85
      Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You're very welcome.

I don't know what the nullabor is.

You could slip into public libraries or internet cafes to drop in here and say 'hi'.

7. Inspirepub profile image86
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

The Nullarbor is a section of desert/scrubby plains several times the size of Texas, which lies between Perth and Adelaide. It takes the better part of two days to drive across it.

There are no libraries.

There are no BUILDINGS, except a couple of gas station diners with water towers.

And if you break down, you had better hope you're carrying enough water ...

Jenny

working