jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Just want to say thank you!

1. 0
    Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago

Wow. The support here is awesome! I have only been here a few weeks, am already up to an 86 with 21 karma and I only have 4 articles!

You are the best. I'm going through a really hard divorce right now, and you don't know what this level of support means to me. I haven't found it on any other site.

I've also made some money on Adsense. Not much, but I can see now that if I continue to publish and choose my topics carefully, I will be able to do well here.

Thanks again for being such a great group of people.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you are serious about making money on your writing, this site has the best supporting, and most knowledgeable community of any site I have found!

It is really up to each member to find their own writing niches and how best to present them for the best results, though!  I like this facet as you are not tied to sharing your earnings with the crowd, like on some sites!

1. 0
        Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Randy. I have been studying up on SEO and what topics get the best returns.  I will probably go with three or four topics, so as not to limit myself. Three for money, one for fun.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Amie!

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and I'm saddened to hear about your divorce issues.

However, since you are already seeing results, then I would say to concentrate on the positive and things will work out in your best interest in the end.

And, YES! HUBPAGES ROCKS!!! smile big_smile

1. 0
      Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I'm working on doing more as soon as I have some time. Lots of irons in the fire right now.

3. Benjimester profile image89
    Benjimesterposted 6 years ago

Best of luck Amie.  I hope you continue to find the support you need for getting through your tough situation.