jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Help on improving my hub?

1. 61
    High Healthposted 6 years ago

I would really appreciate it if experienced hubbers could take a look at my hub and help me improve it if needed, which I'm sure it will be in need of some improvment.

thank you

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image93
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Overall, not too bad.  There are some grammatical issues, words that need to be changed so the language flows better.  Maybe do a little more research as to why those treatments work for acne, or drawbacks to using those or other treatments.

2. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Your hub doesn't look bad at all.   I would put the news feeds after the comment box, at least after your last text capsule....you don't want your readers to click away before they have a chance to read all you have to say.   

I like how you tell what the benefits are of each treatment at the end of each capsule.   The lemon juice one needs to be a little clearer.

You have a couple of typos, it is always good to fix those.

If you have an Amazon affiliate, this would be a good hub to put some product links in.   

Welcome to hubpages, keep working, I think that you are on the right track.

3. 61
    High Healthposted 6 years ago

Hello Anna and Stevo,

Thanks for the advice on improving my hub I'll get straight onto it, really appreciate this. If you need any help or anything from me just ask.

thank you