jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Can't add links

1. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 6 years ago

Neither the links capsule nor a text capsule with added links is working for me at the moment.
    What would be nice is to be able to add quick links to our other hubs within the links capsule the way we can in a text capsule. Anyway, none of it is working for me right now.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

contact
    help@hubpages.com
    team@hubpages.com

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Silver,

It might be you or your browser. I've test anchored links and the link capsule and I'm not having any problem.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seems like a browser issue. Try pressing "ctrl" button while clicking on the link chain button.

1. profile image0
        SilverGenesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the replies, everyone. It isn't a browser issue. I use Safari normally but tried it on Firefox as well. Same problem. It simply won't add the links either in the link capsule or in a text box.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
          Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you trying to place more than 2 links to a single domain?

Links can also be made by clicking HTML button(the first button) in any capsule. There you can do it manually... e.g: <a href="the link you want to enter">The anchor text here</a>.

1. profile image0
            SilverGenesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was trying to add links to different hubs using the link capsule but it gets as far as checking the link, gives me the ok then poof. Nothing. So I tried a text capsule, which normally works fine. It won't add any links at all. I get as far as clicking the link icon and get the box but no ability to use it. Something is definitely wrong. I've used this many times with no problems so maybe I'll just let it be for a while and try later. I was trying to avoid going to all the work of adding each hub by HTML but if it doesn't clear up, I may have to stop being lazy and try that. Thanks for the help smile

4. WryLilt profile image85
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Are you using internet explorer? It often causes problems. Try firefox or chrome.

working