jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

ping

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

will joining ping help me to do get traffic? actually i don't have any idea about ping, just wanted to know what it is?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I don't know what ping is, if you're talking about a website. But it is THE BEST brand of golf clubs out there, or something you do to check if your computer is able to reach a host. Did you have something specific in mind?

saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

actually i saw a mant people talking about ping, they said something like "i publish my hub and ping it". I also saw this word in a TerryGL's SEO hub. So i thought it might be a useful tool. I Googled it and found it here http://ping.fm/ .but when i tried to sign up firefox noted This
      Connection is Untrusted
      You have asked Firefox to connect
      securely to ping.fm, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

3. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

pong?  x

pingpong? lol. but why did you used misha's profile pics? R and Misha you twins? Misha is a very reputed hubber and a kind man. You should not steal his image if you are not his twin brother.

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Ohhhhh, you mean "pinging." Pinging a hub or webpage just means that you're telling other sites/search engines that there's something new or something updated. That's all. I used to be pretty faithful about pinging new stuff on my blogs, but I don't do it now.

You can use sites like pingomatic, pingoat, etc.

oh thanx a lot.

working