jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

No follow and Do follow backlink checker

1. easyguyevo profile image82
    easyguyevoposted 6 years ago

Is there a tool that checks a chosen webpage's backlinks and reports which backlinks are no follow or do follow?

1. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no dofollow

seo quake
      seo for firefox

1. easyguyevo profile image82
        easyguyevoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks but I meant a tool which you can just enter a url and you are given a report on the backlinks( NO or DO follow)

2. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

sure just enter the url in your address bar smile

the tools will provide your answer

If you mean a tool that will check multiple URL's , then you should be more detailed in your question as its an important distinction.

3. xboxps3wow profile image61
    xboxps3wowposted 6 years ago

SearchStatus is the best tool for this...

1. mailxpress profile image72
      mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi xboxps3wow,

Do you mean the Search Status of each Hub?

I visited SearchStatus.com and it's a website with all ads I believe.  I found it interesting.  I bet Searchstatus.com gets a whole lot of clicks.  Do you feel the same way?

Easyguyevo,
      I've learned from reading many Hubbers Hubs which websites have no follow and do follow.  I appreciate them sharing their knowledge with me.

4. Benjimester profile image89
    Benjimesterposted 6 years ago

There's an application for Firefox called SEO Yoast that works in conjunction with Yahoo's Site Explorer.  It will take each of the links and distinguishes them between follow and nofollow.  I'm not sure if they've updated it for the current version of Firefox or not.  Here's a link.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7505/

PS: If you download it and look up a url in Yahoo Site Explorer, the follow links will be made bold and black, and the nofollow links will be made yellow and have a line struck through them.

working