jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

A 60dc Message from Frogdropping

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

To those that care, have a slight interest or just wonder what on earth happened to my 60DC efforts ... my apologies. I was initially held back by a broken laptop, then my ISP fell apart. Having sourced another laptop and sorted out my internet issues, I have acquired a very nasty virus - or malware.

Either way, the internet/laptop issues aside, I am now completely buggered. After asking for help from various sources, I still haven't narrowed down the virus problem. It only affects me when I open a browser. It's likely I will need to have the laptop professionally debugged.

For that (or those) reasons, I haven't a chance at catching up with all you as I'm aware that phase one will end roughly around the 18th of this month. I'm also behind with freelance work. That said, I can email so in the event anyone needs any help not provided directly via the 60DC group, please feel free to email me if you feel the need for a little extra help/advice.

Again, my apologies. I know from experience that the 60DC is a hugely successful endeavour to participate in and I'm sure that all will enjoy great success!

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
      Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good luck with the laptop.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I just wondered where Ms FD went, I hope you find solutions to that sooner, take care and we miss you, Shari, thank you too!

3. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Thanks Shari.  Ms. Frog - I hope everything gets fixed soon smile  We miss you.

4. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Oh dear, oh dear!!

Hope your puter gets fixed soon!!

5. Pro Design Source profile image60
    Pro Design Sourceposted 6 years ago

So sorry to hear about that! I hope you get it fixed up soon. I hate it when I can't get my computer fix.

6. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

I miss the frog

7. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Frog, sorry to hear you're having problem, but it's best you get those straightened out and not worry about anything else. wink smile

8. Money Glitch profile image89
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

So sorry to hear that you are having laptop problems FD. sad I can relate really well with you.  Every since about Thursday of last week, I've been fighting what I thought was a virus, however, I've came to the conclusion it is FireFox. 

Discovered over the weekend that one of FireFox's updates did not complete itself. Did a download and it worked o.k. for about a day until FireFox sent out another update.  Needless to say, I've kicked FF to the curve for now and I'm using another browser.

So, FD if you are using FireFox you might want to try another browser for now. Good Luck!  Thanks for letting us know wavegirl! smile