jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

google adsense deniale

1. darkrose4 profile image60
    darkrose4posted 6 years ago

hello, i am wondering why google adsene turned me down. said i have a tos violation. what is this and how do i go about fixing it? any help will be much appreciated thanks so much.

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image94
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

TOS stands for Terms of Service.  There could be a number of reasons for this.  Your best bet is to contact adsense, and ask them why you were denied for a TOS violation.  Without knowing more about your account, I can't really give you more information than that.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm not surprised you got rejected - the quality of your hub is very low.

-Your pictures are very pixelated (try right aligning them or shrinking them in the photo capsule).
    -You have bad spelling and grammar in the hub text.

Clean up your hub, write some more quality ones and then re-apply.

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Ditto what WryLilt said. Plus, those pictures are copyrighted, and you don't own the copyright. You cannot use them. That, in and of itself, is a violation of the AdSense TOS.

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Try to make more quality hubs and reapply again.

5. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I agree - your hub is poor quality.  Why would you not bother to capitalize the first letter of a sentence - you're not writing poetry??

Also, some sentences end with a period and some just end with no punctuation. 

If you want to be taken seriously - and you're writing about a serious matter - then at least try and make yourself appear to be more intelligent, particularly with your spelling, grammar, and punctuation.