Google Ad sense

1. 0
    judyellen1947posted 6 years ago

I signed up for Google Ad sense and wanted to get their code but it does not recognize the last 5 digits of my phone number or my zip code.  I know I would get penalized if I signed up again so now what do I do?  I went into affiliate settings and none of them have been set yet.  I need to get the affiliate code  for Google Ad sense as well as the codes for the other affiliates so that I can start making money on my hubs.  I know I signed up for Google Ad Sense because I kept a copy of their email on my hard drive and their ads are on my hubs.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Hi Judy,

Ok I'll try and address each issue on its own:

►Signing up. Did you apply or apply and get approved? It can take 24 hours to several days to get approved in most cases. They will send you an email when you have been approved.
    ►Their adverts being on your hubs doesn't prove anything. If adsense adverts are on your hubs and you have not got your affiliates set, they are just showing hubpages adverts 100% of the time instead of showing them 40% of the time (as they will once you put in your affiliate code.)
    ►The email. Go back and check the email they sent you. Does it say that you've been approved and tell you where to login or does it just thank you for your application?