jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How to track Adsense Earnings for each Hub

1. Traqqer profile image80
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

Is there a way to track the Adsense earnings for specific hubs? That is, is there a way to determine which hub/article received the click notice I see on the Google Adsense management site?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Yes. You can integrate your AdSense and Analytics so that Analytics will track each hub's earnings/activities.

You can also set up URL channels in AdSense for each hub. There is a limit of (I think) 200 URL channels, but it looks like that will be enough for you for now. smile

3. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Yes, assign channels to each hub you create inside Google Adsense. Then import your Google Adsense to Google Anayltics, and you can track everything you need. wink

1. Traqqer profile image80
      Traqqerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had some problems attempting to do this previously, but will give it another try.  Thanks, at least now I know it can be done.

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

creating individual adsense channels is time consuming, hook up adsense to analytics and you should be able to track your earnings with a wide range of tools and statistics.

1. ross670daw profile image78
      ross670dawposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had the same question, thanks guys I needed to know this too. When I need answers, come to the forums. duh.

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I set channels for hubpages.com in my account. Now, thanks friends, i know how to track each hub.

6. lilacgirl77 profile image61
    lilacgirl77posted 6 years ago

I can see traffic statistics for each hub in Analytics, but not earnings.  Even on days I have Adsense Earnings from Hubpages, all of my hubs say $0 in analytics.  Any idea why?

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You haven't told Analytics you want to track Adsense. I forget where it is in settings, but it is in there.

7. 2besure profile image82
    2besureposted 6 years ago

Thanks, I was wondering how to do this.  I did not know you could set up channels for individual hubs.