jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hubs not being indexed on Hubpages.

1. What's News profile image59
    What's Newsposted 6 years ago

I'm sure this is my fault. I started a hub and only 2 min. after starting it I noticed I had capitalized the first letter of all of the words in the title of my url.

So I deleted the hub. Then only about 5 or 10 min. later I started the hub over using the exact same url only capitalizing a couple of the words in my url.

Could this be the reason my hub isn't being indexed?????? Here is the link to the hub I want to keep if there are any administrators on right now who might be able to crawl into the system and fix this for me.

Thanks in advance for any information.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Handmade-Tennes … -and-gifts

1. What's News profile image59
      What's Newsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nevermind I think they are starting to show up. If I notice that they aren't I will just come back and post again.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Your hubs look about half and half between capitalized URLs and un-capitalized.

I don't know how you do the URLs, but I let HP assign them, using all small letters for the title.  Once saved, whether published or not, I go back and capitalize what I want to in the title - the URL will not change.  At least I do if I remember to.  Too often I forget the entire procedure and have forgotten to change the title a couple of times.

3. PurpleOne profile image90
    PurpleOneposted 6 years ago

I was taking a look through my hubs and realize there are about 7 of them that are not indexed by google. Some of them started out being indexed by then were deindexed. Since I do not have many hubs, this represents a pretty big % of my portfolio on here. Not a very nice feeling and discourages me from writing more because what if they're not indexed either? grrrrr