jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Adsense total has dropped quite a lot

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I just went to check the total for my Google Adsense earnings since last payment and was sorry to find that instead of going up it has dropped by around 30€! How can this happen? Does anyone know?

1. Ivorwen profile image83
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There seems to be a glitch, as many hubbers are experiencing this.  There is another thread about this:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/53052

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 6 years ago

It happened to me as well. Thankfully I'm not the only one.

3. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Adsense is doing ok for me, it is Amazon that has really slowed since the beginning of September

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Yes. Page impressions and the earnings are reduced.I think this is because of the adsense system under maintenance.

5. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Earnings are up for me.....! Not sure what it could be!

6. Benjimester profile image89
    Benjimesterposted 6 years ago

Phew.  I've been doing terrible recently.  I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems.

7. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

My earnings have been great until today.  I usually get 20-30 clicks a day and today I didn't have a single click until a couple of hours ago and I've only got a few now - it's been a long time since I had a day like today with AdSense...hmm

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Earnings are looking fine here.

9. kulonuwun profile image60
    kulonuwunposted 6 years ago

same problem for me. Sometimes drop but sometimes up, it depends of what niches. But when traffic increasing, no matter what kind of niches, adsense earnings will up.