jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Adsense total has dropped quite a lot

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I just went to check the total for my Google Adsense earnings since last payment and was sorry to find that instead of going up it has dropped by around 30€! How can this happen? Does anyone know?

1. Ivorwen profile image84
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There seems to be a glitch, as many hubbers are experiencing this.  There is another thread about this:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/53052

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 6 years ago

It happened to me as well. Thankfully I'm not the only one.

3. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Adsense is doing ok for me, it is Amazon that has really slowed since the beginning of September

4. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Yes. Page impressions and the earnings are reduced.I think this is because of the adsense system under maintenance.

5. waynet profile image46
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Earnings are up for me.....! Not sure what it could be!

6. Benjimester profile image91
    Benjimesterposted 6 years ago

Phew.  I've been doing terrible recently.  I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems.

7. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

My earnings have been great until today.  I usually get 20-30 clicks a day and today I didn't have a single click until a couple of hours ago and I've only got a few now - it's been a long time since I had a day like today with AdSense...hmm

8. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Earnings are looking fine here.

9. kulonuwun profile image60
    kulonuwunposted 6 years ago

same problem for me. Sometimes drop but sometimes up, it depends of what niches. But when traffic increasing, no matter what kind of niches, adsense earnings will up.

working