jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

so what are those seo techniques?

1. ofmelancholy profile image72
    ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago

Everybody is talking about seo techniques, but ı haven't learned a single one except backlinking whatever it is and how differs from just linking. I made a quick search on google, tips were mainly for websites not articles or hubs. Can anyone tell practical seo tips for hubs?

1. Sekharg profile image77
      Sekhargposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is very wide topic to answer in few sentences. Like others mentioned, you need to learn and educate yourself.

But simply put, in order for the search engine to pick up your hub, you need to choose a specific keyword and use that keyword in the head line and 3 or 4 times in the body of the hub. Also you have to choose the same keyword as a tag (along with related keywords(tags)).

So whenever a user searches for the keyword you used in your hub (also you have chosen as a tag), there are high chances that your hub will show up on the first page of search engine results, because it is relevant to the keyword the user is searching.

If there are any SEO experts in the forum, please correct me if I am wrong.

ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

this is the most descriptive post ı have seen about seo, thanks

2. experimenter profile image60
      experimenterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

message me. I'll teach you.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'd really recommend reading this great hub by Pcunix (someone who has been writing on the 'net since the 90s) about why you shouldn't stress so much about SEO. Has some great info in there as well as links if you really do want to stress, too. smile

ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

informative hub, thanks

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i recommend you to read the hubs of TerryGL,sunforged and shazwellyn

4. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

There's a lot to SEO but the first thing to learn is keyword research. You need to learn how to choose good keywords and how to assess the publisher competition for them. The next thing to learn is onpage optimization. When you've got those sussed then start learning about backlinks. This will take you a good while (like at least a few months, but more likely nearer a year to really get it).

Work your way through Peter Hoggans SEO course and you'll be well on your way: http://hubpages.com/profile/Peter+Hoggan

5. ofmelancholy profile image72
    ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago

thank you all for the insight